An Imperial Path to a Castle Tour
Average Distance: 8 KM
Estimated time: 3 hrs
This tour is a great opportunity to admire the transformation of Mexico City society and landscape. Every government we have had, emperors, viceroys, foreign governments and now presidents have contributed and let a footprint in the area of Reforma and Chapultepec, probably the most beautiful, visited and loved area of Mexico City citizens and travelers. In this area we have also some of the most important museums of the country. Reforma is currently the most beautiful avenue in the city, and Chapultepec is our oldest and most beautiful forest, it is so big that it is divided into three sections, in this tour we will visit the charming spaces of the first section where we will find the only Royal Castle on the American continent.
Tourists spots on the route
- Independence Monument
- Reforma Avenue
- Diana Fountain
- Chapultepec Lions Gate
- Altar a la Patria
- Moctezuma Baths
- Nezahualcoyotl Fountain
- Chapultepec Royal Castle
- Zoo Entrance
- Lake House
- Modern Art Museum
- National Anthropology Museum
- Tamayo Museum
Our suggested time is 7:00 a.m.
1 runner: $49.00 USDFee per additional runner: $25.00 USD
-Save 10% when booking your second and all subsequent private tours within the same year.
Payment Methods: Cash or PayPal
-A guided running tour.-A small water bottle per participant.-A protein power bar per participant to recover energy after our running.
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.