Aztec and Colonial Palaces Tour
Average distance: 5 KM
Estimated time: 1.5 hrs
This tour will be a passport to your mind to a great adventure right in the heart of Mexico City that will allow you to see the main roots of our culture.
The Historic Center of Mexico City is included in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. It was named Tenochtitlan in the pre-Hispanic times and was an islet surrounded by lakes, mountains and volcanos. It was inhabited by the Aztecs and then totally transformed by the Spanish conquistadores who built there new colonial style buildings over its temples. In latter times many of those hidden constructions, sculptures and pre-Hispanic handicrafts have come to life again to show to the World the astonishing Aztec culture.
Tourists spots on the route
- El Zócalo
- National Government Palace
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Templo Mayor
- Inquisition Palace
- Santo Domingo Plaza
- Mining Palace
- Mail Palace
- El Caballito
- Iturbide Palace
- San Francisco Convent
- Tiles House
- Latin American Tower
National Metropolitan Cathedral
You decide from 6:30 (to see the sunrise) to 10:00 a.m.
1 runner: $45.00 USDFee per additional runner: $25.00 USD
-Save 10% when booking your second and all subsequent private tours within the same year.
Payment Methods: Cash or PayPal
-A guided running tour.-A small water bottle per participant.-A protein power bar per participant to recover energy after our running.
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.