Downtown History & City Life Tour
Average Distance: 8 KM
Estimated time: 3 hrs
This tour by the Historic Center and its surrounding areas will give you the chance to get the spirit of Mexico City Life. You will do a trip along streets full of magnificent historical constructions that go from impressive monuments to churches, theaters, museums, palaces, plazas and streets with beautiful colonial buildings that were the reason why at a time Mexico City was known as "The Palaces City" and has been from there constantly transformed to become one of the most Cosmopolitan destinies in the world. In the looking to be modern & inclusive Mexico City keeps changing every day and downtown always is a good spot to be positive surprised by those changes.
Tourists spots on the route
- Revolution Monument
- Alameda Central
- Fine Arts Palace
- Tacuba Street
- El Caballito
- Mail Palace
- Mining Palace
- Street 5 de Mayo
- Madero Street
- Latin American Tower
- Tiles House
- San Francisco Convent
- Iturbide Palace
- El Zócalo
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- National Government Palace
- Templo Mayor
- Gran Hotel de México
- Spanish Casino
You decide from 6:30 (to see the sunrise) to 10:00 a.m.
1 runner: $45.00 USDFee per additional runner: $25.00 USD
-Save 10% when booking your second and all subsequent private tours within the same year.
Payment Methods: Cash or PayPal
-A guided running tour.-A small water bottle per participant.-A protein power bar per participant to recover energy after our running.
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.