The Enchanting South Villa Tour
Average Distance: 8 KM
Estimated time: 3 hrs
This tour along Coyoacan center will transport you to a peaceful charming small town right inside our busy city that make everybody feel home. From the first view it is probable that you fall in love with its enchanting old style houses painted in brilliant colors and with wooden doors, house gardens and small hidden peaceful parks with lots of plants and different flowers. Admire its stone cobbled streets, churches, places devoted to cultural activities, Mexican restaurants, and traditional food and handicraft markets. Such fascinating place was home of many interesting people like Frida Kahlo and Octavio Paz. For sure this route will make you run out of breath but not due to the altitude of the city or for our pace while running but for what you will feel once we visit the favorite place for runners from the south of Mexico City.
Tourists spots on the route
- Parroquia de San Juan Bautista
- Food Market
- Malinche House
- Popular Arts Museum
- Government Coyoacan Building
- Coyotes Fountain
- Francisco Sosa houses
- Santa Catarina Church
- Callejón del Aguacate
- Panzacola Bridge
- Viveros de Coyoacan
- Frida Kahlo House
- Central Market
- Handicrafts Market
Parroquia de San Juan Bautista
You decide from 6:30 (to see the sunrise) to 10:00 a.m.
1 runner: $45.00 USDFee per additional runner: $25.00 USD
-Save 10% when booking your second and all subsequent private tours within the same year.
Payment Methods: Cash or PayPal
-A guided running tour.-A small water bottle per participant.-A protein power bar per participant to recover energy after our running.
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.