West Modernity & Nature Tour
Average Distance: 10 KM
Estimated time: 3 hrs
This tour will let you find the contrasting that Mexico City can be, we will run by two close but quite different areas Polanco and Chapultepec. Polanco was initially designed as a fancy residential area, with beautiful parks, nice houses and very well laid streets with lots of trees, nowadays, it has become one of our most recognized international business modern areas of Mexico City. Many of its original beautiful properties are still used as houses and many more were transformed to offices, embassies and exclusive shops. Chapultepec in the other hand, is the biggest and most important green lung inside the city, divided in three sections without any doubt is the biggest natural area, and one of the most beautiful, visited places by Mexico City citizens and travelers.
Tourists spots on the route
- Soumaya Museum
- Jumex Museum
- Hacienda Los Morales
- Petroleum Fountain
- Virreyes Tower
- La Feria
- Cárcamo Diego Rivera Sculpture
- Child Museum
- Technological Museum
- Xochipilli Fountains
- Chapultepec Lakes
- Las Víboras
- El Sope
Soumaya Museum, Polanco
Our suggested time is 7:00 a.m.
1 runner: $49.00 USDFee per additional runner: $25.00 USD
-Save 10% when booking your second and all subsequent private tours within the same year.
Payment Methods: Cash or PayPal
-A guided running tour.-A small water bottle per participant.-A protein power bar per participant to recover energy after our running.
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.