Coyoacan Social Tour
Average distance: 6 KM
Estimated time: 2.5 hrs
We will start at the famous "blue house" which was the place where Frida Kahlo used to live and she die. From there, we will go the "Parroquia de San Juan Bautista" entrance and we will get inside it to admire the beauty of this temple, then we will run along the center of Coyoacan to visit the first governmental building in the city after the pre-Hispanic cultures surrender to the Spanish conquistadores. After that we will run by the most beautiful street at Coyoacan Francisco Sosa where we will see typical colorful houses, some more churches, restaurants, gardens, and traditional markets. We will then reach the favorite training place for runners from the south of the City "Viveros de Coyoacán" and we will do a lap in its main track while we admire its beautiful "streets" of trees of all kinds. Finally, we will stretch out there to conclude our tour.
- June 30, 2018 (Spanish Tour)
- July 1, 2018 (English Tour)
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.