Historical Center Social Tour
Average distance: 6 KM
Estimated time: 2.5 hrs
Our route starts at the Revolution Monument, from there we will go to the oldest city park in the Americas "Alameda Central", we will admire the Fine Arts Palace and we will reach the nicest plaza on downtown "Plaza Manuel Tolsa", where we will enjoy looking at the most magnificent buildings around. After that we will go along the first street in downtown "Madero" where we will admire more beautiful colonial constructions and the oldest convent on the New Spain, at the end of that street we will reach one of the biggest squares in the World "El Zócalo" where we will be able to admire the National Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace, we will go to "Templo Mayor", center of what was once Tenochtitlan. Finally we will reach the center of the "Zócalo" where we will stretch out and then we will walk to the "Gran Hotel de México" to conclude our tour after we get inside and take a look of the beauty of the hotel lobby and its fantastic stained glass in its ceiling.
- Sep 8, 2018 (English Tour)
- Sep 13, 2018 (Spanish Tour)
- December 8, 2018 (English Tour)
- December 15, 2018 (Spanish Tour)
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.