Run for your Taco - Coyoacan
Average distance: 8 KM
Estimated time: 3 hrs
Join a local runner pal and possibly some other runners, and let's run around the historical center of Coyoacan, a unique area of Mexico City that has been able to keep through the time that typical regional environment you would expect when visiting our country.
While we run you will discover the most beautiful sites of this enchanting town inside our big city, among them the famous Frida Kahlo "Casa Azul" and the most impressive park for south runners, Viveros de Coyoacan. Along the route you will learn about the meaning, history, relevance, and legends of the most emblematic spots.
We will set a comfortable pace for all the participants and from time to time, we may do breaks to appreciate some places in more detail and/or to take some great pictures.
At the end, instead of a medal we are going to the food market, where we will eat some delicious Mexican food, it can be quesadillas, tacos, pozole, or tostadas.
It will be and unforgettable experience!
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.