Run for your Taco - Downtown
Average distance: 6 KM
Estimated time: 3 hrs
Join a local runner pal and possibly some other runners, and let's run around the Historical Center of Mexico City, probably the place with more history in all the country, every street has constructions and monuments of incredible relevance trough different times.
Among the most meaningful buildings we will visit are the Revolution Monument, Bellas Artes, Catedral Metropolitana, Zócalo, and Templo Mayor. During the route you will discover the meaning, history, and relevance of every spot.
Along the route we will set a comfortable pace for all the participants, and from time to time we may do breaks to appreciate some spots in more detail and/or to take some great pictures.
At the end instead of a medal we are going to eat street tacos, there will be plenty of options, all of them absolutely delicious.
You will love it!!
- Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- Check the weather forecast to choose clothing that you will feel comfortable in.
- We will be running on the streets, so bring the appropriate shoes for that surface.
- Carry only what you need.
- If you like to take pictures bring your mobile phone or camera to capture some of the day.
- Don't forget your sunglasses and wear sunscreen.
- We will provide a small water bottle to every guest, but if you think you may need it, please bring extra liquids.